Thursday, October 4, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award Times 2


In this past week I have received the same award twice from two different ladies for Amanda’s Books and More. It’s the One Lovely Blog Award with the sweetest picture and easy rules to follow. I like to keep things simple, so I’m glad about that. The rules were a little different on both blogs, so I’m going with the easiest version.

Amanda at McDonalds

The One Lovely Blog Award Rules:
  • Include the blog award in your post.
  • Thank the person who nominated you.
  • Nominate 5 (the other one said 7) people and let them know you have done so.
  • Tell 7 random things about yourself.

Check out the lovely ladies who passed this award on to me. The first lady is Michelle and she blogs at VINTAGECOBWEB. She loves collecting things and giving them a “Michelle makeover.” She also loves craft projects, scrapbooking, decoupage, sewing, crochet and just about anything.

The second lady is Tricia and she blogs at Today with the Tennerys. Tricia is a stay-at-home mom who loves spending time with her family and blogging. She also loves writing about her family and loves reading blogs about other families.




My eldest daughter, Jessica

7 Random Things about Me:

1. I stress easily and I admire those who are laid-back. If they are too laid-back (meaning they don’t have a passion for anything), then I don’t admire them, because I’m a person of action.

2. I love taking my coffee with lots of milk and two flat sugars. I often drink two decadent cups of this stuff a day.

3. If I’m feeling bored, which is not often, I usually bake. It’s a very satisfying hobby and I have a sweet tooth (which you probably noted in point 2).

4. It took me a while not to feel the strain when I had to cook every day of the week. Now I prefer my home cooked food to eating out. (We do still go out for a treat or meal, just not that often).

5. My eldest daughter dresses better than me. She has really good taste in clothes and is willing to spend her own money to get what she wants. (I guess that’s more about her than me, but I’m a mom. What can I say?)

6. I would love to be in the cast of a family TV sitcom.

7. I smile a lot (like a permanently big goofy grin) when I’m reading a good book or watching a feel-good movie or TV show.

Here are the 5 bloggers that I am passing this award on to:

Linking with Coffee Friday at The Coffee Shop


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena