I asked Jeremiah what I could bake for him
on his 16th birthday and this is what he
Here are our cute Christmas dolls.
Most of these come from the States,
but some are from Germany and
Now on to the blog hop...
It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet (M.M.S.S.) blog hop!
Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!
If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to link them on my Blog Hops page!
Also, I'm looking for bloggers who would like to be guest co-hosts
on my Wednesday hop and on my Saturday hop.
If you're interested, then please send an email to:
I would love for you to follow me on Google Friend Connect
and also on
Tell me how you are following me and I will follow back!
Here are the easy rules:
- Follow Tina (your host) @ Amanda's Books and More. If you're following me for the first time, leave a comment letting me know which way you're following me and I'll be sure to follow back.
- Link up your family friendly blog, Facebook page, Twitter, etc. Be sure to indicate which one it is in the name.
- Grab the button below and add it to your most recent post or on your side-bar.
- Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
- Follow at least three new blogs and tell them you found them through this hop. And, they should follow back.