Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Picture Perfect Party Linky #21

Christmas in Bethlehem
This is our three-dimensional nativity scene and advent calendar.
My mother-in-law gave it to us several years ago and it still looks
beautiful. I love all the details and whimsical characters.
It's published by the Standard Publishing Company
in Cincinnati, Ohio.

These are some of my German Christmas decorations.
Only the bells are not. Amanda picked out the bells
this holiday season and decorated the tree with her
sister, Samantha.

This is Samantha's kitten, Tabitha. As you can see,
she's getting bigger. We adopted her from the animal
shelter at six weeks of age.



This is our latest advent calender. My in-laws were
recently in England and my mother-in-law bought
this at Harrods for the grand-kids. It's by
Tracey Russell Designs.



Linking with:


Black and White Wednesday

Now on to my blog hop...


Amanda’s Books and More

Here's your chance to link up your Wordless Wednesday (with or without words)
or any picture post at this Picture Perfect Party Linky (P.P.P.L.)! Come join me
(Tina @ Amanda's Books and More) on this fun and easy blog hop!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to link them on my Blog Hops page!


Also, I'm looking for bloggers who would like to be guest co-hosts
on my Wednesday hop and on my Saturday hop.
If you're interested, then please send an email to:
morleychristina[at]gmail[dot]com


I would love for you to follow me on Google Friend Connect
and also on

Tell me how you are following me and I will follow back!


Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow me. Please leave a comment so that I can follow back (as long as your blog is family friendly).
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like. Make sure you let them know that you’re following through this P.P.P.L. hop, tell them how you are following them and add your URL to the message, so they can follow back.
  • Grab the button below and add it on your post or on your side-bar, so that we can spread the word and get more people to the party.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a blog hop.



35 comments:

  1. I had a 3D nativity advent calendar one year. Wish I'd kept it. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Fontino nativity scene my DH got me several years ago, which I love! This is very appropriate with Christmas fast approaching. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the kitty, he looks so young!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She's about 3 months old and is very playful.

      Delete
  4. Merry Merry Christmas! Thanks for stopping by and I would also have a hard time choosing which b&w, so why choose? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandi! Enjoy being Mrs. Claus on like Christmas every day this holiday season. Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  5. Love these photos! It's funny, my Wordless Wednesday for this week that I linked up is all about nativity scenes :) You have some great ones! Merry Christmas mama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kera! I checked yours out too. There's a lovely variety on your post, but I didn't see your own nativity scene among the images. Will you be posting a pic? Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  6. Your advent calendars and decorations are so beautiful Christina! Thanks for hosting and continue to enjoy the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy! I always enjoy linking on your co-hosted hops too. Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  7. I love the Advent Calender. I am going to have to check it out.

    Merry Christmas
    Danielle
    http://royalegacy.blogspot.com/2012/12/wordless-wednesday-with-linky-cookie.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I hope you have a good space to put one up. It's always a pleasure linking on your W.W. Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  8. I've been following you, but just added you on Twitter! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love building and strengthening my online community, because you guys are my friends. Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  9. Such pretty Christmas decor, and the cat is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up! Wow, you have a lot of dogs! Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  10. I like the black and white contrasts.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2012/12/wordless-wednesday-running-through.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking! I hope I remember to link up with your linky next time too. It must have been a very memorable run with all the beautiful Christmas lights!

      Delete
  11. Your decorations are beautiful and Tabitha is so well behaved. Our Astrid was named Tabitha when we adopted her. The name fits Samantha's kitten better than it did ours. Meowy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think Astrid is a great name for a cat! I loved your cat "partridge" in a Christmas tree. I'm now following with Google+.

      Delete
  12. Tabitha is so sweet- great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovin' your decorations, especially the nativity scene!

    Happy Holidays :)
    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the ornaments. Thanks for sharing.

    http://mrsdchastain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What fun pictures!! I need to join in SOON!! And that kitten, I'm in love with =) xoxo Happy Holidays Christina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jamie! I've missed seeing you around. When you do link, please leave a quick comment letting me know which one is yours so that I will visit for sure. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year!

      Delete
  16. I love your nativity and your kitty gets cuter by the minute. Merry Christmas and thanks for linking up :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks as always, Sarah! I finally downloaded the pix re-sizer that I learned about on your post. (I gave you several page views on that one. Hahaha!) We used to have limited internet, so I didn't have the freedom to do it, but now we've upgraded to unlimited. Being able to re-size pics in bulk using that program has already helped me a lot. Happy New Year!

      Delete

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena