Friday, September 29, 2017

5 Free Dragon eBooks and a Linky

Welcome to my weekend blog hop -
Make My Saturday Sweet #238!



The 5 eBooks below are
FREE on Amazon Kindle!
The price may change,
so please check.



Bound by a Dragon (The Dragon Archives Book 1) by [Hopkins, Linda K.]

My Review of
Bound by a Dragon:

Bound by a Dragon is a romantic fantasy about a shape-shifting dragon and the brave girl that catches his eye. The romance is clean and makes your heart flutter, however, there is plenty of violence. At times I even found it a bit barbaric. The ending doesn't leave you hanging, which is good, and gives you a hint of what will come in the sequel.



Dragon Rose (Tales of the Latter Kingdoms Book 1) by [Pope, Christine]

My Review of
Dragon Rose:

Dragon Rose is a retelling of Beauty and the Beast. In this case, the beast is a shape-shifting dragon and the girl is an artist. This story is filled with mystery, adventure, romance, and even horror. The strong romantic elements are tastefully written and clean. The mystery, once revealed, is quite shocking. It's very descriptive and a bit slow in places. Even though it is from the Tales of the Latter Kindgoms series, it's still a stand-alone story and won't leave you hanging.


Dragonlands, Books 1 - 3: Hidden, Hunted, and Retribution by [Jensen, Megg]
I still have to read the first 3 Dragonlands books. I just discovered
that they were for free on Amazon Kindle today!


*********************

More Book Reviews:












A Threat of Shadows (The Keeper Chronicles Book 1) by [Andrews, JA]

Be sure to enter the eBook giveaway
by answering one easy question on


*********************

Make My Saturday Sweet is a weekend blog hop for all family friendly blogs. You are welcome to link your favorite post from the past week(s) and to visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment. It's a really easy and fun way to make new friends and to catch up on old acquaintances.

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!

I would love for you to follow me on

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow Tina (your host) on one or more links listed above.
  • Link up a post from your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your post or side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment.
Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

Weekend Linky


Visit my Blog Hops page to see
what link-ups I take part in.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena