Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Our Cute Cats and a Linky

Welcome to the "Real Wordless
Wednesday" Link-Up! Hosted
by Grapefruit Princess Reloaded


It's been a while since I featured our cute cats on the blog. Here's Prince who made a bed in the clothes that I was folding. I also took photos of Prince and Sheela snuggling on Amanda's bunk-bed. Since Amanda moved down to the bottom bunk, we let the cats sleep on the top.

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the photos to see them at their best!





***************************

Here's a peek at
my latest post
on 1camera1mom:





*********************

My Latest Book Reviews:


2 eBooks are for Free on Amazon Kindle!



With a Nautical Theme



Silly Poems for Kids

ZEBRA SALUTATIONS by [DeZebra, Jocko]


*********************

Welcome to the
"Real Wordless Wednesday"
Link-Up!

I will be co-hosting this link-up
for the remainder of the year.
The best part is that there are no rules!





I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin


Visit my Blog Hops page to see the hops that I often link up to.

5 comments:

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena