Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Picture Perfect Party Linky #4

Amanda enjoying a sunny winter picnic in our front yard

Amanda loves having a picnic. One day the sun came out and chased away the winter chill. I decided to make a special picnic just for her and me before her brother and sisters got home from school. It was her idea to decorate with the vase of flowers that were picked from our garden. In case you didn't know, it's winter here in South Africa where we live. Even in winter, Amanda insists on wearing dresses, so often I just layer her with enough clothes and then add a dress that she has chosen.

This is a blog hop.


Amanda’s Books and More

Welcome to an all new Picture Perfect Party Linky (P.P.P.L.) where you can join the fun and link up any picture of yours to this easy blog hop. Come and join me (Tina), your host, and Tricia, your co-host, every Wednesday and make new friends and find new followers!

Here are our easy rules:
  • Follow your host and co-host (links 1 and 2) and if you leave a message with your blog URL, we will follow back (as long as your blog is family friendly).
  • Link-up your post with a picture.
  • Grab the button below and add it on your post or on your side-bar, so that we can spread the word and get more people to the party.
  • Follow as many new blogs as you like. Make sure you let them know that you’re following through this P.P.P.L. hop, tell them how you are following them and add your URL to the message so that, if they want to, they can follow back.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

Last week two very creative blog posts were linked. Why not have a look and say hello?
Bella Vida with her post: Old Cemetery
Allmost all the Truth with her post: Mammoth Hot Springs

This is a blog hop.

16 comments:

  1. Awww, how adorable! I loved picnics when I was younger too =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie! Just to say, we scrapped the theme idea to make it easier for people to link up. Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Hi Christina, joined the hop as requested and followed you on GFC too. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up your adorable post and including my hop button! It was nice to see it next to the other hop buttons you linked up with. I hope you find lots of new followers! Take care!

      Delete
  3. Hi! I am now following you and I linked up! Have a great day.

    www.adventureswithcaptaindestructo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! I'm so glad you joined! Have a great week!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for linking up to the hop. It was great seeing you there. I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your support! :D Have a blessed day. `Sherlinda
    www.DrinkYourGreensandMinerals.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Christina thanks so much for including me in your link up post. Adorable collage. In Florida it is the exact opposite of you, August is our hottest month. I cannot wait for it to cool down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will be in Florida next year June - July. I am not looking forward to the heat and humidity. We'll be visiting my mom and my step-dad who have a place there. I wish you many cool places to escape to during the heat!

      Delete
  6. These pictures look so lovely and sunny. I hope you had a lovely time!

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you! I need to do these kinds of small things that make a huge impact more often... making memories. I've left you long message on your lovely blog. Take care!

      Delete
  7. How cute!! Amanda is precious!
    New follower - hope to get a follow back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela! I was already one of your followers, but since you have two blogs, I took the effort to find the other one from your Google profile and follow it too. I think it looks like a really nice blog! Wishing you a blessed weekend!

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much for the tip on getting the word out. I will definitely try that for both of my linkups!!

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could help! I'm still new to all these things. I'm kind of learning on the run. I got up this morning at 6:30 to check out my blog comments and to post on some of my blogs and now it's 12pm and I still need to jump into the shower and get dressed! That's been my Saturday so far. :)

      By the way, I'll be hosting a Saturday blog hop on this blog later today if you want to join. I also need to find a way to get more people interested. I'll be using that tip that I gave you. I hope it makes a big difference! Have a great day!

      Tina - mom of 4 and author of 5 blogs
      (I'm American and living in South Africa)

      Delete

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena