Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Picture Perfect Party Linky #39

Amanda wearing her Red, White and Blue Hello Kitty T-shirt.
 I took this photo just after Valentine's Day.

I'm very excited about next month. We'll be flying to the States to see my mom, step-dad and grandma. Hopefully we'll also see my dad, step-mom and grandfather. We'll be going during our kids' school holiday. It will be the middle of their school year and winter over here in South Africa. We're looking forward to getting a tan and missing a part of our winter.

We'll also be spending three days at Disney World. We already have our park tickets. We can hardly wait. I'm just as excited as the kids, maybe even more than them. I guess I'm young at heart.

Today I'm sharing photos of my three oldest kids taken back in 2002, just after our last visit to the States. At that time we also got to visit Disney World. I got a Disney towel for each of the kids back then and they were a great purchase, because they lasted. The Disney mugs have also lasted.

The last photo is of Amanda and was taken this year. She's wrapped in the same bath towel that Sammy had.  Of course, in Amanda's photo you can see that it has faded over the years. Oh, and she was playing with lotion. That's why there are lots of little dots on her legs. I wonder if she'll be icing/frosting cakes when she's older. So cute.

To see more recent pictures of my kids, and one photo of all six of us, visit my photography blog at 1camera1mom.


Jeremiah and Jessica in 2002
Samantha in 2002
Amanda


Now on to my blog hop...


Amanda’s Books and More

Here's your chance to link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Come join me on this fun and easy blog hop!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to link them on my Blog Hops page!

I would love for you to follow me on

Follow on Bloglovin

Leave me a comment with a link and I will follow back!

Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow me. Please leave a comment so that I can follow back (as long as your blog is family friendly).
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like. 
  • Grab the button below and add it on your post or side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena