Monday, September 24, 2012

Inspirational Quotes on Joyful Poetry

Today I have 3 more images with inspirational quotes written by me. The photos were also taken by me earlier this year of flowers from my garden. If you enjoy my photography, then you might like to follow my hobby blog 1camera1mom. Many of my posts explain how to edit your photos for free. Below each of today's image, I've added a link to the original poem where this quote was inspired from. I also have a "Pin It" button on my right-hand side bar. I would be thrilled for you to pin any of these to your Pinterest board. If you enjoy my poetry, then please consider following my blog Consider the Lilies where I post a new poem about once a week.


This quote was inspired by my poem "Gardens of Joy."



This quote was inspired by my poem "Alpha and Omega."



This quote was inspired by my poem "Starry Sky."

I'm linking up with these Monday blog hops:


Mommy Moments Blog Hop

Covered in Grace

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena