Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Picture Perfect Party Linky #7

I've been having trouble with my linky! If it doesn't work from my blog, then hop on over to Today with the Tennerys and link up there. I don't want anyone to miss out!


Last Saturday, I shared about Amanda's day of first time experiences. I posted three pictures and this one of her playing chess was an extra one and didn't make it into that post. I thought it was really cute, so I'm sharing it with you today for my (not-so) Wordless Wednesday.

I also created my new header today for Amanda's Books and More. I thought it turned out really nice. Now, on to the blog hop!

Here's your chance to link up your Wordless Wednesday (with or without words) or any picture post at the all new Picture Perfect Party Linky (P.P.P.L.)! Come and join me (Tina), your host, and Tricia, your co-host, every Wednesday and make new friends and find new followers at this fun blog hop!

Amanda’s Books and More


Here are our easy rules:

  • Follow Tina and Tricia on links 1 and 2. Please leave a comment with your blog URL so that we can follow back (as long as your blog is family friendly).
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like. Make sure you let them know that you’re following through this P.P.P.L. hop, tell them how you are following them and add your URL to the message so that, if they want to, they can follow back.
  • Grab the button above and add it on your post or on your side-bar, so that we can spread the word and get more people to the party.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena