Sunday, August 19, 2012

I am too Sick to Blog

Hi Friends!

I have been too sick to blog and so posts have been on hold on all my blogs. I really can't wait to get back into the swing of things. One thing I have learned, though, is that I need to stop being so busy and take more time to have fun. Since I haven't got the strength to write a full post, I thought to share some photos of Amanda with her sisters and brother instead. If you don't know my children yet, they are Jeremiah (age 15), Jessica (age 14), Samantha (age 11) and Amanda (age 4).

Amanda and Jessica

Amanda and Jessica

Amanda and Samantha

Amanda and Samantha

Amanda and Jeremiah at Tug-of-War

Amanda and Jeremiah -
He shaved his hair for cancer awareness month

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I love these photos, Amanda looks like lots of fun. I'm hope you're feeling better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! And thanks for following my blog! I hope you have a lot of fun here. Enjoy your week!

      Delete
  2. Love the pictures- you have beautiful children :) Wishing you a speedy recovery!
    New follower- brought here from the Exposure 99% weekday hop! Looking forward to more from you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shel! I visited your blog and am no following through email. I also left a comment on your blog. All the best with being a single mom of a growing boy!

      Delete
  3. Hope you feel better soon Amanda! Your children are gorgeous and I love seeing that tenderness between your son and your little girl. <3

    Renee @ http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee! Jeremiah adores his little sister. He always wanted a brother and ended up with 3 sisters, but it has helped him to understand the female race and this has helped him to be the gentleman that he is and is still becoming. Most of his teachers like him a lot. I'm feeling better too. Have a blessed week!

      Delete
    2. Glad you are feeling better Christina! :)

      Delete
  4. Stopping by (and now following) from Exposure 99% Weekday Blog Hop. Cute family. I have a little brother and sister 16 and 17 years younger than me =]

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena