Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday's Top 3 Picture Perfect Party Linky #2

 Amanda’s Books and More

There was only one link-up this past Wednesday by Typative Mama Cat. Check out her photo “Bouncy House Day” and while you’re at it, consider following her blog. Let her know that you found her through the Picture Perfect Party Linky hop.

Since I don’t have a top 3, I thought to share about my picture. The theme was “friends.” I was at Amanda’s preschool to take pictures of their Olympics and the kids started sharing a lot of love with each other. I just happened to be standing right there when they made this big group hug. Thankfully, I was prepared with a camera in hand.

This coming Wednesday’s theme is “textures.” I chose this theme, because a blogger of often needs a nice background for text. In the past, I’ve used other people’s photos, but then I thought, why not take my own? I encourage you to join me in this week’s challenge.

I’ve added 2 examples of how I used other people’s images below:

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena