Saturday, August 25, 2012

Make My Saturday Sweet - Blog Hop #3

Amanda’s Books and More

Today I want to once again welcome all of you wonderful bloggers to this "sweet" Saturday blog hop! I have a really bad sweet tooth and that is what helped inspire me for this blog hop name and button. The recipes that I save from Pinterest tend to be sweet things. What can I say? Sweet things bring me joy and happiness! I hope that here you will make new friends and find new followers and have fun doing it!

By the way, I was sick for a couple of weeks and today I was catching up on all of my blogs. I see that this blog is also due for new photos along with a story of our family life. I'll be posting something on Monday, hopefully.


Here are my easy rules:

  • Follow me (Tina), your host, on link 1. If you leave a comment and your URL, I'll definitely follow back as long as you have a family friendly blog. (Just to let you know, I have five blogs and so I will be linking all five of them. I do not expect you to follow all of my blogs, only the first one, please.)
  • Grab the button below and add it to your most recent post or on your side-bar. The more people that find out about the hop and join, the better!
  • Follow at least three new blogs and tell them you found them through this hop. Hopefully, they will follow back!

    Blog Button Code:

    Amanda’s Books and More


    This is a blog hop!


    8 comments:

    1. Replies
      1. Hi Annmarie! Thanks for linking up! It's great that your husband is available to help coach your son's football team. I guess he won't need to phone the coach, because he has his dad. I hope you write a post when he finally gets his first cell phone! :) My son just played his last rugby game of the season here in South Africa. Wishing you a happy Saturday too!

        Delete
    2. Hi I came your way through Christian Mom Bloggers! I've linked up, added the button, and I'm your newest follower! :)

      Christie
      http://satisfactionthroughchrist.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks for joining the hop! I'm always happy to find other bloggers who love the Lord. It's wonderful that you were able to adopt. I've been wanting to adopt and hubby and I have prayed lots about it. God knows the timing and all. Have a blessed weekend! Following you with GFC and FB.

        Delete
    3. Following this blog too from 'Friday Chaos'

      Lotte xoxo

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Lotte! I guess the next Friday Chaos hop will be up soon, so I should keep an eye out for it. Take care!

        Delete
    4. I do not see where to add a link to the blog hop. Maybe I am just overlooking it.
      http://thepeacethatpassesallunderstanding.blogspot.com/
      shelia1968@ymail.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hi Shelia! I just saw your message. This was last week's hop. I'm going to put the new one up in a few hours as I'm coordinating with a friend in the States. It should be up no later than 4pm South African time (you can Google the time difference for your area). Sorry for the confusion!

        Delete

    © 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

    Designed by ScreenWritersArena