Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday’s Top 3 Picture Perfect Party Linky #1

 Amanda’s Books and More

Thank you to everyone who joined my very first Picture Perfect Party Linky blog hop! It’s a Wordless Wednesday with a theme. Last week’s theme was “books.” My favorite three from the hop are listed in order:

Typative Mama Cat linked up a cute picture of her kitten inside the bookshelf.

Faith Filled Food for Moms and Grandmothers linked up an adorable picture of her grandson sitting with a kid's Bible devotional book in his hands.

Drink Your Greens and Minerals linked up a picture and information about the dynamic book Live Beyond Organic.

Join us this Wednesday and link up a picture on the theme “friends.”

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun link up! will need to join on Wed. We have a pic link up tomorrow, if you wanna check it out!

    hope you have a great week! drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It looks like the blog hop is going well. I saw 99 blogs were linked. I linked mine up yesterday.

      I loved your shirt and shorts, nice and summery!

      I'll look out for your link up tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena