Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - 8 with Linky


 Amanda’s Books and More

Are you looking for new friends and followers? Do you post a Wordless Wednesday or something like that on a weekly basis? Do you sometimes wonder what picture to post?

If you said yes to any of these questions, then come and join me, your host, in this Picture Perfect Party Linky with a theme! Here you can make new friends and find new followers by linking up your Wordless Wednesday or any day of the week that you use for posting a picture. It’s going to be a lot of fun!

Today's theme is "friends."


Here are my easy rules:

  1. Please link-up a photo that has something to do with today’s theme.
  2. Grab my button below and add it on your post or on your side-bar, so that we can spread the word and get more people to the party.
  3. Follow your host, that’s me, and if you leave a message with your blog URL, I will follow back (so long as your blog is family friendly).
  4. Follow as many new blogs as you like. Make sure you let them know that you’re following through this hop, tell them how you are following them and add your URL to the message so that, if they want to, they can follow back.
  5. Come back on Monday and see if your picture made it into my top 3 list. That means that I will visit everyone who has linked up by Sunday and I will pick my 3 favorites, which I will then mention on my Monday post.

Next week’s theme is "textures."


My Blog Hop Button


Amanda’s Books and More

This is a blog hop.



2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamie! I'm glad that we are now connected through FB! I try to check FB every day. Keep in touch!

      Delete

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena