Saturday, August 11, 2012

Make My Saturday Sweet - Blog Hop #2

I've been practicing with a new blog button code. I wasn't sure if my previous code was faulty. I think this one will do the job.

Amanda’s Books and More

Hello blogging Moms! Welcome to my second Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop! The more people that join and the more people that grab my button, the more fun we'll have at finding new friends and blogs to follow.

It's storming over here in the Western Cape, South Africa. Yesterday I began a new series over at 1camera1mom where I posted 3 beautiful photos of the Hex River Valley, which is close to where we live. Right now all the vineyards are bare, but these photos show them when the leaves are changing colors, which creates a quilt pattern from one grape variety to the next. Now, on to the hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a blog hop!


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena